Government
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrest Warrant (Judges)

Go down

Arrest Warrant (Judges) Empty Arrest Warrant (Judges)

Post by Ramazan Sat May 02, 2015 8:04 am

Code:
[table align="center" width="575"][tr][td]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JcwAXcN.png[/img]
[hr]
[center][size=21]Arrest Warrant[/size][/center]
[hr]

[table width="400"][tr][td][i][b]For the custody of,[/b][/i]
[b][SURNAME] (Surname),[/b]
[b][FORENAME] (Forename)[/b][/td]
[td align="center"][img]http://i.imgur.com/TbiUNju.png[/img][/td]
[td align="center"][img]http://i.imgur.com/oSBi7I7.png[/img][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[MONTH] [DAY], [YEAR]

[quote][size=13][font=Times New Roman]Proof by affidavit, and by proclamation under a penalty, having been made this day before me, Judge [YOUR NAME], by [PERSON/AGENCY WHO REQUESTED THE WARRANT]. There is probable cause for believing that, [ACCUSED'S NAME], has committed both felony and misdemeanor offenses, contrary to Title I of the Uniform Code of Statutory Laws, and constituting charges of:

[CHARGES HERE]

You are therefore commanded—at any time of the day or any time of night—to apprehend [ACCUSED'S NAME], and present to the Courts of Justice for San Andreas, before any judge of the Courts of Justice, for arraignment of the triable offenses described above.

Given under my hand and direction, Judge [YOUR NAME], dated on this day, the [DAY] [MONTH], 2014[/font][/size].[/quote]

[center][size=18][color=#FFF0F5][i]Provision(s)[/i][/color][/size][/center]

[size=13][i](a) Any resistance, by any person affiliated with the accused, or anyone aiding and abetting the accused, in the evasion authorities, contrary to the laws of this sovereign state, shall be held in [u]contempt of court[/u] for [u]violating a court order[/u], and shall be charged for all violations of the law (if applicable).
(b) The authority to execute, or serve, this warrant shall be vested upon:

[LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES YOU WANT THE WARRANT TO BE FULFILLED BY].[/i][/size]

[i]So ordered and signed[/i],
[SIGNATURE]

[right]
The Honorable [YOUR NAME]
[i]Justice of the Supreme Court[/i][/right]
[hr]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Arrest Warrant (Judges) JcwAXcN

Arrest Warrant

For the custody of,
[SURNAME] (Surname),
[FORENAME] (Forename)
Arrest Warrant (Judges) TbiUNjuArrest Warrant (Judges) OSBi7I7

[MONTH] [DAY], [YEAR]

Proof by affidavit, and by proclamation under a penalty, having been made this day before me, Judge [YOUR NAME], by [PERSON/AGENCY WHO REQUESTED THE WARRANT]. There is probable cause for believing that, [ACCUSED'S NAME], has committed both felony and misdemeanor offenses, contrary to Title I of the Uniform Code of Statutory Laws, and constituting charges of:

[CHARGES HERE]

You are therefore commanded—at any time of the day or any time of night—to apprehend [ACCUSED'S NAME], and present to the Courts of Justice for San Andreas, before any judge of the Courts of Justice, for arraignment of the triable offenses described above.

Given under my hand and direction, Judge [YOUR NAME], dated on this day, the [DAY] [MONTH], 2014

Provision(s)

(a) Any resistance, by any person affiliated with the accused, or anyone aiding and abetting the accused, in the evasion authorities, contrary to the laws of this sovereign state, shall be held in contempt of court for violating a court order, and shall be charged for all violations of the law (if applicable).
(b) The authority to execute, or serve, this warrant shall be vested upon:

[LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES YOU WANT THE WARRANT TO BE FULFILLED BY].

So ordered and signed,
[SIGNATURE]

The Honorable [YOUR NAME]
Justice of the Supreme Court

Ramazan
Ramazan
Administrative Tech
President of San Andreas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum